The 2017 Fire Services Statement articulated the Victorian Government’s vision for the reform of the state’s fire and rescue services – a modern, integrated and sustainable system that keeps Victorians safe.
The plan details actions across five priority areas:
- strengthen CFA as a volunteer firefighting agency
- strengthen FRV as a career firefighting agency
- plan and build for the future
- value our firefighters (career and volunteer)
- ensure the sustainability of the fire and rescue services.
Reviewed 15 October 2020