- Thursday, 4 February 2021 at 4:00 am
Attributable to an FRV spokesperson:
“All FRV fire stations are currently operational, and there is no impact on the critical services that we deliver to the community.
"Comprehensive safety precautions continue to be taken in line with FRV’s current pandemic plan and government advice."
- The Public Health team have not currently identified any close contacts within FRV.
- The temporary closure of some CFA sites for cleaning has not had an impact on any FRV sites.
- In line with our existing protocols FRV is continuing to assess and identify all possible COVID-19 exposure risks to keep our community and our people safe.
- FRV is continues to work with our partner agencies and key stakeholders to ensure that any risks are mitigated.